liquid ring vacuum pumps
- tolerate entrained liquids and solids
- isothermal compression (for monomer recovery, explosive gases),
- very safe for explosive gases,
- simple design for corrosion resistant materials,
- high power absorbed,
- process fluid and auxiliary fluid are mixed-up / contaminated
suction capacity: 10m³/h to 30.000m³/h
vacuum: down to 30 mbarA
FAQ's - liquid ring vacuum pumps
liquid ring vacuum pumps manufacturers
Books about liquid ring technology
Liquid ring patents
more vacuum ?
- use a colder liquid ring
- use a sealant with a lower partial vapour pressure
using water at 15°C as sealant (Partial Vapour Pressure = 17 mbar), the end vacuum will be around 25 mbar.
with water at 35°C (PVP = 57 mbar), the end vacuum will be around 70 mbar.
with ethylenglykol at 80°C (PVP=1 mbar), the end vacuum will be around 10 mbar.
higher compression ratio ?
for example if discharge pressure higher than atm. pressure.
- increase tip speed, increase speed of rotation
- use a double lobe pump, the ring will be more stable
- use a two-stage pump, for less shaft deflection