news, people, new vacuum pumps, mergers and acquisition
Busch and Pfeiffer Vacuum Strategic cooperation
Asslar, Nov. 5, 2018
- Strategic cooperation between Pfeiffer Vacuum Technology AG and Busch SE planned
- Busch Group expands its shareholding
- new organization of the Management Board functions
Pfeiffer Vacuum Technology AG plans to agree on a strategic cooperation with Busch SE that will enable the two companies to work more closely together, particularly in the areas of Purchasing, Sales and Service, Research & Development as well as IT. In the context of the strategic cooperation, Busch SE has informed Pfeiffer Vacuum Technology AG that its shareholding in Pfeiffer Vacuum Technology AG held via its subsidiary Pangea GmbH has exceeded the threshold of 50% on November 2, 2018.
Pfeiffer Vacuum opens new high-tech production site in Romania
Asslar, Germany - Oct. 2, 2018
- Production and service of components for vacuum pumps
- Modern machinery and plant technology
- Energy management plays an important role
Pfeiffer Vacuum celebrated the opening of its new production location in Cluj, Romania, on September 26, 2018
The continuous growth of the Pfeiffer Vacuum Group and the ongoing demand for vacuum technology made the modern new building necessary.
E-Proc / Projects
Your Press Release
are you lauching a new product ?
did your company built a new plant ?
delivered an important piece of equipment?
agreed to a distribution agreement ?
email your press release to firstname.lastname@example.org